No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RAINBOW LIGHT: Calcium Citrate Mini-Tablets, 120 Mini-Tabs
Easy-to-Swallow Calcium plus Nutrients for Absorption and Energy
Four mini-tabs contain 80% of the recommended daily value of calcium as calcium citrate (the most widely recommended form of calcium by physicians), plus 800 IU of vitamin D3 and 2.4mg of boron to aid calcium absorption and metabolism.* Organic spirulina and mineral-rich horsetail provide added nutrient support for a natural energy boost.*
Calcium Citrate Mini-Tabs are magnesium-free for those with diets high in magnesium or those with magnesium sensitivities.
Purity Guarantee: Free of Most Common Allergens; Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free & 100% Natural
Calcium Citrate Mini-Tabs are Allergen SafeGuard® guaranteed to contain no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish. They are iron-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and 100% natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Take With or Between Meals
For a calcium and nutrient boost, chew 2 to 4 mini-tabs a day, with or between meals.
100% Post-Consumer Recycled, 100% Recyclable Eco·Guard® Packaging
Packaged in 100% recycled, 100% recyclable BPA-free Eco·Guard® packaging with a 92% lower carbon footprint than virgin plastic.
4 tablets per day provide:
- 800 mg of calcium citrate for strong bones and teeth, plus 800 IU vitamin D3 and 2.4mg of boron to aid calcium absorption and metabolism
- 40 mg of organic spirulina superfood plus 40 mg of horsetail extract (equivalent to 160 mg of herbal powder) for added nutrition and natural energy
- Iron-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free and wheat-free
- Allergen SafeGuard®: Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish
- 100% Natural — Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.